Let's CUT to it!



The other day, some friends and I were talking about dick (no surprise there!) and as my Cosmo did it's magic, i moved beyond talking about our experience with the small vs big dick talk and how we like to take it or for sum of us...give it and I asked if they were cut or uncut, and a long silence fell among us. I knew it was an extremely personal question, but hey...we were already talking about how we like to get fucked, so why not? Before they answered, I upgraded our drinks to Martinis to loosen the awkwardness and cut to the chase. (image source)

Several months ago, a friend of mine was telling me about his recent circumcision. I've never seen him so happy and proud...as if he had finally joined the club. He had taken pictures of his dick and showing it off to me...however, before he told me it was his dick pic, all he said was "look at this". I have to admit...it was soooo pretty and i was like "Who is THAT!". After he told me it was him...i blushed, wiped the drool from my mouth and i saw him in a whole new light and was immediately attracted to it...i mean him. And so, that's when i had a reality check....am I a dick cutting lover??? I always considered myself an equal opportuniy cock sucker...however, my newly circumcised friend reminded me that while I like to think i'm an equal opportunity slurp machine, he could recount the stories of how i would NOT suck an uncircumcised dick...including his!

The "hood", "cap", whatever you call it, boys are born with foreskin, covering the head of the dick. Deciding to circumcise is one of the biggest decisions our parents make and has a lasting impact as we go through adolescence and adulthood. But is it necessary to be circumcised? Some of us don't have the choice, as my friend did, and it's reported that about 65% of boys born in the US are circumcised. The procedure drops to less than half in boys born in Europe, South America, Central Ameria and Asia. The decsion to circumcise is usually fueled by cultural, social, or religious beliefs, including concerns about hygiene.

So what do the doctor's say about circumcision?

The Pros:

1) You are less likely to develope a urinary tract infection

2) Risk of penile cancer is greatly reduced

3) Less chance of irritation, inflamation and infection

4) Easier to keep clean

5) Evidence that it may offer an additional line of defense against STD's including HIV

The Cons:

1) Lost of sensation in the head of the dick, decreasing sexual pleasure

2) Painful

(DO WE NEED ANYMORE?)

Many men, who often undergo the procedure as adults tend to regret it, claiming the difference in their sexual pleasure is like going from wearing a condom to wearing a glove. My friend who was recently circumcised did share he has noticed the difference, however, he also shared that he no longer feels embarrassed to walk around naked in the showers and feeling different from the other guys who were cut. As for my other friends whom i was having drinks with....well, lets just say there are no more secrets between us and that's the uncut truth!

While there are many claims that circumcision reduces the risk of HIV transmission, many other studies have found.."no significant effect of circumcision status and HIV acquisition" so, whether you are cut or uncut...best to put on that rubber on that bad puppy. Now, i'm going to hunt me an uncut dick and play with it...hood and all!

2 comments:

  1. Unknown says

    INTERESTING THAT I COME UPON THIS BECAUSE A FRIEND AND I WAS DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC TODAY...SHE FEELS THAT ALL MEN SHOULD BE CUT WHEN I TOLD HER THAT I DON'T THINK SO...THE FORESKIN IS THERE FOR A REASON SO I THINK WE SHOULD KEEP IT...KINDA LIKE A MYSTERY THAT HOLDS THE ONE EYED MONSTER @ BAY...


    DulceDeLeche says

    thegayte-keeper,
    thanks for your comment. i was surprised to learn that only 65% of boys born in the US are cut...i thought that number would be much higher. i'm also surprised how many men get uncomfortable answering that question...there seems to be some social taboos if you are Uncut, i've noticed....


Post a Comment