Welcome from DulceDeLeche

Welcome to “changing positions” your online source to uncensored chat about hooking up, dating, and health. As a single Latino man living in NYC, my online and off-line dating, like many, have been disappointment after disappointment.

For a while I just gave up and decided that with a full time job and going to school full time, who has anytime to date anyway? On the occasions that I do go to a bar, I get drunk, talk smack about other people with my friends, maybe dance a little, head home (alone) and wake up regretting I didn’t give my number to the hot guy at the bar who tried to talk to me but I was so caught up in my own world I didn’t pay any attention. Sometimes I wonder, why even try at all? When I could have just stayed home, turn on my monitor and let my fingers do all the talking and flirting with “bigdickjock” or “latinlover9”.

After some NSA fun, I’d crawl back in my bed and consider it a successful night. Of course, the next day I’d brag to my best friend how this amazing guy came over and in detail describe all his ASSets. Tall, dark, handsome, 28yo, smooth, caramel skin, big arms, strong hands, cesar hair cut, masculine, deep voice and the most beautiful COCK I’ve ever seen, like it was made just for me and to fulfill all my pleasures. I'd go on and describe how he manhandled me and we fucked on my couch, kitchen, hallway, standing up, sitting down and sideways.

But I know I need more than a “latinlover9” or “bigdickjock”… I need a place in which I can obtain information about health and dating in an anonymous way from the comfort of my own home. I figure, if I can hook up on-line I should just as easily be able to hook up with information if I need it, nothing with the medical jargon, but the HARD, RAW facts about fucking, sucking and everything in between. I hope this blog will achieve that, a dialog about sex, keeping our community informed and safe.

No matter what your HIV status, or sexual preference, I hope you’ll join me in this journey by posting your comments, opinions and resources in keeping our beautiful and diverse community engaged, because nothing’s hotter than Changing Positions while doing the deed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment